View MBM Marketing's Recent Client Work

To get started, click the gray triangle below, and wait a moment for the Prezi to load (about 10 seconds). Click through the presentation using the gray triangle. If you'd like to view the Prezi in Full Screen mode, wait for the Prezi to load then click "More," then Fullscreen. Just hit the Esc key to exit. Thanks for looking!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh that World Wide Web

I have been such a slacker on our blog - but for good reason! I've been busy getting new websites and website updates taken care of for my clients. Take a look!

BRAND new website for The Crossings at Ironbridge

UPDATES for Solid Ground Yoga

UPDATES for Creative

The thing I really love about working on websites is Google Analytics. I'm always so entertained to check out who's viewing our clients' websites and where they're coming from. In fact, I'll be able to see who reads this blog post and clicks on the web links above - how convenient is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment