View MBM Marketing's Recent Client Work

To get started, click the gray triangle below, and wait a moment for the Prezi to load (about 10 seconds). Click through the presentation using the gray triangle. If you'd like to view the Prezi in Full Screen mode, wait for the Prezi to load then click "More," then Fullscreen. Just hit the Esc key to exit. Thanks for looking!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back in the swing of things

After a week off (filled with walking, biking, kayaking and beach-ing - that just seemed to fly by), I've gotten all caught up and jumped right back in the middle of projects I was working on before I left. Because of a great service offered by our friends at The Helpdesk Company, I was able to check my email remotely, and keep track of what was going on back at MBM world headquarters. So I wasn't totally clueless.

Helpdesk also installed wireless internet in our office while I was out! I haven't tried it out yet, but plan to this week when I bring in my netbook. Hopefully wi-fi will make our workspaces more flexible. I can't wait for us and our clients, vendors and visitors to really take advantage of it. So next time you're coming by MBM, be sure to bring your laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment