View MBM Marketing's Recent Client Work

To get started, click the gray triangle below, and wait a moment for the Prezi to load (about 10 seconds). Click through the presentation using the gray triangle. If you'd like to view the Prezi in Full Screen mode, wait for the Prezi to load then click "More," then Fullscreen. Just hit the Esc key to exit. Thanks for looking!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Get Some Perspective


This weekend my husband took some photos of me while I was practicing my yoga. When I looked at the photos later I realized that some of my asanas were much more aligned than I'd thought. And others were further off than I was aware of. This awareness started me thinking - how many other aspects of my life were (ahem) out of balance?

Do I need a new perspective on how happy my team is? What about client satisfaction? P&Ls and other accounting reports provide insights, but maybe some outside perspective there would be helpful too?

I don't want to question everything, and get lost in "analysis paralysis." But at the same time, a new vantage point on some critical aspects of MBM will likely be as enlightening as my yoga photos. Now, if only that were as easy as handing Richard a camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment