View MBM Marketing's Recent Client Work

To get started, click the gray triangle below, and wait a moment for the Prezi to load (about 10 seconds). Click through the presentation using the gray triangle. If you'd like to view the Prezi in Full Screen mode, wait for the Prezi to load then click "More," then Fullscreen. Just hit the Esc key to exit. Thanks for looking!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Planning Meetings and Budgets

It's that time of the year again - time to take out the old budget, polish it up and make it shiny for 2010. Some people dread this type of stuff but I enjoy a good budget. Particularly when I'm working with clients who really use it as a planning device for the year.

One of the key things we deliver here at MBM is a full view of the overall marketing plan. We like to get into organizations and really understand what their goals are, how they might best reach them, and what it will cost. Understanding what we've got to work with and what we're working towards is really helpful to get the most out of our clients' budgets. And I don't mean that as in help MBM get the most - sure we want to make money but its not about us!

I like budgets so much that I have a worksheet I update monthly that categorizes all of my family's expenditures for the month. It's a bit of a sickness.

So if you need budget help (personal or professional) call me! I love to make people get organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment