View MBM Marketing's Recent Client Work

To get started, click the gray triangle below, and wait a moment for the Prezi to load (about 10 seconds). Click through the presentation using the gray triangle. If you'd like to view the Prezi in Full Screen mode, wait for the Prezi to load then click "More," then Fullscreen. Just hit the Esc key to exit. Thanks for looking!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Working Through


/>
So I've taken up Ashtanga Yoga (that is not me in the photo by the way) and it's making a big difference in a lot of ways. I'm more fit, losing weight, more relaxed and centered.

But it's also a constant challenge. Trying to find time to practice daily is tough with my schedule. And I'm finding my body has a weekly response to the poses.

But as I've found that I'm committed (maybe addicted) to the practice, I find that I can continue to work through the challenges and come out stronger and healthier on the other side.

It's the same way with the challenges we face at MBM - being creative, keeping a work/life balance and managing a business in this economy. And our clients are challenged as well. Maybe you are too.

My advice? Keep working through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment