View MBM Marketing's Recent Client Work

To get started, click the gray triangle below, and wait a moment for the Prezi to load (about 10 seconds). Click through the presentation using the gray triangle. If you'd like to view the Prezi in Full Screen mode, wait for the Prezi to load then click "More," then Fullscreen. Just hit the Esc key to exit. Thanks for looking!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Champagne!

It's almost time to pop open a bottle of bubbly - MBM is celebrating a new client this afternoon! Not a bad way to start the week!

I've been very bad about keeping up with my blog entries but I have a good excuse. I've been too busy! Between proposals and annual reports and photo shoot planning (oh and snow!) the blog got pushed to the bottom of my priority list.

I'm back and recommitting myself to all of my avid fans out there. Or at least to the fellow MBMers who are expecting me to do my part!

No comments:

Post a Comment