View MBM Marketing's Recent Client Work

To get started, click the gray triangle below, and wait a moment for the Prezi to load (about 10 seconds). Click through the presentation using the gray triangle. If you'd like to view the Prezi in Full Screen mode, wait for the Prezi to load then click "More," then Fullscreen. Just hit the Esc key to exit. Thanks for looking!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Through New Eyes


I'm the honored host of Flat Charlie - the Flat Stanley version of my godson in Chicago. It's been great fun trying to think of places to take him in Richmond, as well as making sure he travels with me. So far, he's made it to our cabin above Shenandoah, to meet up with my family near Emporia, and he's survived 2 major snowstorms (well, major for us). I wanted to take him to see the Terra Cotta Warriors but he doesn't pack well for short trips on the train. But he'll get to DC for a photo shoot next week for sure.

The point of this? I've really enjoyed viewing my surroundings through the eyes of a second grader. Richmond, Virginia, my travels and my life are a little more exciting than I thought. Thanks Flat Charlie!

PS - Unfortunately, Flat Charlie was not so good at making a snow angel, but he did enjoy hanging out in the backyard with all the snow.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking excellent care of Flat Charlie and sharing about Richmond with our entire class! I can't wait to show this post to the kids tomorrow at school... if our firewall doesn't block it! If it does, I'll provide the link to parents through email and the kids can view it at home. When there's a will, there's a way. :)

    Thanks!
    Joan Elliott
    2nd grade teacher
    Crow Island School
    Winnetka, IL

    ReplyDelete