View MBM Marketing's Recent Client Work

To get started, click the gray triangle below, and wait a moment for the Prezi to load (about 10 seconds). Click through the presentation using the gray triangle. If you'd like to view the Prezi in Full Screen mode, wait for the Prezi to load then click "More," then Fullscreen. Just hit the Esc key to exit. Thanks for looking!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Time

We had a friend come visit this weekend who we hadn't seen in eight months. That sounds like a really long time but it didn't seem like it had been that long. Then I thought about it in terms of my son - he was only eight months old at the last visit and he's changed a lot in that time! It is really amazing how time flies.

Before we know it 2009 is going to be over. I guess it is about time to pull out the spreadsheets and start budgeting meetings. Then there is that inevitable September/October panic that's going to set in. You know the one where everyone tries to finish all the things we outlined back in January when the year seemed like it would take longer to get through than it did?

Whatever, I'm ready for it, come on fall! I can't wait to rake leaves, carve pumpkins and sing holiday songs to my son... after I get my work done, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment