View MBM Marketing's Recent Client Work

To get started, click the gray triangle below, and wait a moment for the Prezi to load (about 10 seconds). Click through the presentation using the gray triangle. If you'd like to view the Prezi in Full Screen mode, wait for the Prezi to load then click "More," then Fullscreen. Just hit the Esc key to exit. Thanks for looking!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blog Slump



Boo on me, I haven't posted anything to the blog in a long time. I blame it on LOST. The show has filled my mind with so much myth and angst over how it will end that I have no room for smart marketing blog creativity! One more regular season episode next week and then the big 2.5 hour finale on Sunday, May 23! Megan and I recommend EW.com for in-depth LOST recaps and still love our girl Erika Olson and her Long Live Locke blog.

What will we talk about at work after May? I think that was a sigh of relief I just heard from Kelly and Maggi...

No comments:

Post a Comment