View MBM Marketing's Recent Client Work

To get started, click the gray triangle below, and wait a moment for the Prezi to load (about 10 seconds). Click through the presentation using the gray triangle. If you'd like to view the Prezi in Full Screen mode, wait for the Prezi to load then click "More," then Fullscreen. Just hit the Esc key to exit. Thanks for looking!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Blogging and other bad habits

Like Courtney just posted, I'm part of the office blog slump - which is weird, because I love to tell stories about myself, and a blog post would just be a continuation of that, right?

I thinking blogging is like any other routine habit. When you keep up with it, it's easy (thus why Maggi's so good at blogging)... when you slack, it can be hard to get back into the habit. Just like going to the gym or calling your mother - although both my mother and my step instructor have been known to track me down when they don't hear from me!

So why blog? Why get (and stay) in the habit? Our blog is a great tool for so many reasons. From the back end, it helps give us another voice on the web, which helps our web traffic - for free. On the front end, it helps our clients, partners, friends, potential clients, and even Kelly's mother learn more about MBM and the people behind it.

An additional bad habit of mine? I'm snacking on jelly bellies right now. Better go get some lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment