View MBM Marketing's Recent Client Work

To get started, click the gray triangle below, and wait a moment for the Prezi to load (about 10 seconds). Click through the presentation using the gray triangle. If you'd like to view the Prezi in Full Screen mode, wait for the Prezi to load then click "More," then Fullscreen. Just hit the Esc key to exit. Thanks for looking!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Interesting Video

Last week I attended the Wizards on the Road conference about "Business Building Strategies". I have to admit that at first I was skeptical about what I would learn (and not looking forward to sitting in class for two days) but I really enjoyed it. I also realized that my brain hasn't been in learning mode in a long time!

The conference covered a ton of subjects including social media. This subject didn't actually get much attention because it would have required a lot of time to go into detail adequately. The big takeaway was this: social media isn't going away and you better adapt your communication with customers to incorporate it.

Check out this video from socialnomics.net with some interesting stats on the social media "phenomenon". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIFYPQjYhv8

No comments:

Post a Comment