View MBM Marketing's Recent Client Work

To get started, click the gray triangle below, and wait a moment for the Prezi to load (about 10 seconds). Click through the presentation using the gray triangle. If you'd like to view the Prezi in Full Screen mode, wait for the Prezi to load then click "More," then Fullscreen. Just hit the Esc key to exit. Thanks for looking!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Lessons


Today is one of those days where you keep having challenges thrown at you that require research and thinking. And it is a Monday - painful!

Acutally, those challenges have taught me some new interesting things. I discovered a more efficient way to share information through an online file sharing program. Then I learned how to submit new URLs to Open Directories to help with search engine optimization. I'm wrapping up the day with weird cat pics so maybe in the end it was a successful day.

Later this week I'll be continuing my quest for new knowledge as an attendee at the Wizard of Ads conference about Business Building Strategies (www.wizardsontheroad.com). Hopefully I don't leave looking like this cat. Look for an update on what I've learned next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment